Tuesday 8 May 2012

Everyday displays of love


I had the luxury of a weekend away with the girls scrapbooking just last week. There were 60 of us and we had a fabulous time creating and relaxing. One of the projects that I worked on was creating these everyday displays of love for my girls. I like to leave post-it notes around the house for them. The girls love to find these notes and they keep them for ages. The difficulty is knowing where to leave them so they won't be overlooked. Well, this is my solution. The plan is to display these little boards in the hallway where they will see them all the time. The boards have a peg where I can pin up notes for each of them. It might be a quick note or an inspiring quote or even a drawing - whatever I can fit on a post-it note. Just another way to say "I love you" really.





No comments:

Post a Comment