Wednesday 1 February 2012

My New Favourite Product....

As I was browsing the aisles of OfficeWorks recently, I made an exciting discovery. Wait for it ..... photo size sticker paper! You have no idea of all the uses I can think up for this magnificent product. I was honestly dizzy with excitement.


First on my list was printing up my own icon stickers for my calendar. This is especially helpful for those things that have to be written on repeatedly ... like the girls calisthenics classes. Not only will I not have to write the child's name and class time over and over each month, I have also colour coded them (of course!!!) so I can see at a glance who is doing what on any given day. Brilliant.






I can see me going through a fair few sheets this year. And stay tuned for some of the other ideas I have for these sticker papers. Happy happy joy joy. (It doesn't take much to make me smile.)

No comments:

Post a Comment