Monday 25 February 2013

This will revolutionize your life!

I kid you not, this WILL revolutionize your life! A wonderful friend taught me to do this years ago and it has been my favourite (and I might as well admit, only) party trick ever since. What to do with all those shopping bags that we all end up with? Despite my grand intentions to be "green", there are times when I forget my bags and end up with a whole load of plastic. Now since they have made the bags thinner and thinner, they don't always make it out the other side of a grocery trip intact, but when they do, there are myriad uses for them. The only problem is storage ... plastic bags take up a lot of room. Well they do if you haven't yet mastered this amazing trick. Read on and then by all means grab your own bag and give it a try. I know you can do it and I will be so proud of you!








 Think of all the places these little triangles would be handy .... in the car, in your handbag, in the nappy bag, for wet bathers when the kids go swimming, for dirty washing on school camp .... the list goes on and on! Enjoy ...oh, and you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment